GeneRange DNA ladder III This preparation consists of 8 linear double The GeneRange DNA ladder is an ideal reference for DNA molecular weight standards in agarose gel electrophoresis. It comprises 8 linear double-stranded DNA bands that are premixed with loading buffer, providing clear, sharp and stable band patterns. The band sizes are accurate and include 100, 250, 500, 750, 1000, 2000, 3000, and 5000 bp. The 750 bp band has the highest concentration of approximately 20 ng/μl, while the remaining bands are approximately 10 ng/μl. This sample can be used for a rough estimate of the size of similar DNA fragments.
|Components||Cat.No.: AN005-1||Cat. No.: AN005-2||storage|
|GeneRange DNA ladder III||250μl||5x 250μl||-20°C|
- For best results, it is recommended to use 1.0-2.0% agarose gel electrophoresis. However, it is not recommended for polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.
- The electrophoresis buffer should be either 1x TAE or 0.5-1x TBE, with the voltage set between 6-8 V/cm of gel length. The electrophoresis time should be approximately 20-40 minutes. If a voltage of 20-30 V/cm is used, the electrophoresis time should be 10-15 minutes.
- 5-10 µl of the product should be carefully pipetted into the loading well using a sterilized pipette tip, ensuring the width of the loading well is considered.
- Electrophoresis should start after the addition of the DNA sample to be analyzed.
- After electrophoresis is completed, the bands can be visualized by staining with ethidium bromide or other DNA dyes.
Shipping and storage:
Upon receiving the product, store the product at suggested conditions. Shipping and temporary storage for up to 30 days at room temperature has no detrimental effects on the quality of the product. -20˚C constant temperature for long-term storage, 4˚C for one year and at room temperature for three months; Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- To ensure optimal results, it is recommended to store this product at room temperature for a period of three months without experiencing any change in the band pattern. However, it is advised to cryopreserve the product to avoid degradation of the bands that may result from nuclease contamination during handling.
- It is important to avoid heating the product before use.
- In order to maintain the resolving effect, it is crucial to replace the electrophoresis buffer in a timely manner when its capacity decreases.